Landscaping Service in Tucson, Arizona
50% off First Month with 1 Year Maintenance Contract!
Landscaping & Lawn Services
We offer only a multitude of the finest grade of commercial and residential landscaping services to Tucson, Arizona and Cochise County in addition to our complete care lawn service contracts.
Many of our services below are included in our landscaping packages. Call us and we will discuss your individual needs and come up with a plan and a quote that fits your schedule and budget.
Contracts for service can be one time, weekly, once a month, twice a month, every other month, or completely custom. Call today for your free consultation and quote – (520) 254-9086
- Irrigation Installation and Repair – Many home owners, like yourself, choose to irrigate their lawns and plants using automated systems. Even though these irrigation systems are installed for minimal maintenance, routine maintenance and repairs are mandatory to avoid further damage. Prompt repair of an irrigation system can prevent loss or damage to landscapes as well as wasted water. We can help you identify and correct the problem, from the source, to prevent further damage to your landscape and wallet. If you suspect that you may have an irrigation problem, call us right away so we can identify the issue and make sure you are taken care of. Some irrigation system problems are easy to fix, but they have to be identified correctly to be repaired. It is paramount that you choose an irrigation contractor who can accurately identify these issues. In addition to solving the problems below, we also install brand new irrigation systems at your request.
• Pipe leaks and breaks
• Missing nozzles
• Design problems
• Overspray of water into unwanted areas
• Clogged sprinklers
• Leaking sprinklers or valves
• Obstructed sprinklers
- Land Erosion and Drainage Systems – We design, install, and repair drainage systems. This can be essential to your property’s foundation. Every year our monsoon summer makes this a very important service to you! At A and K Landscaping, our efforts in storm water management and collection provide Cochise County and business owners’ simple solutions to capture storm water and redirect it to the storm water sewers. Protect your investment and make sure your drainage system is doing everything it can for you. If you are a victim of erosion in your landscape, we can help with site grading and leveling as well as installing/repairing or replacing a drainage system.
- Lawn Aeration – Aerating your lawn breaks up the surface of the soil by punching holes into the earth. Oxygen and water penetrate your soil better, rainwater will not run off, beneficial organisms have more room to live, and our fertilizer can better reach your grass roots – all with the proper aeration combined with the proper drainage solution in your landscape.
- Landscape Installation – Whether you are adding to an existing design or dreaming of a brand new one, we can take you from start to finish with immaculate results. If you have something specific in mind, we will work closely with you to make sure your vision comes to fruition. With over a decade of professional landscape installation under our boots, you can rely on us for any landscape installation or addition.
- Shrub Trimming and Pruning – Shrubs are a beautiful part of any yard. It is important to keep them healthy and looking great, however, shrubs require maintenance, including pruning. Some plants grow faster than others, some grow too fast, and some just don’t grow fast enough! Through pruning, your shrubs will stay sturdy and strong, all while looking great!
- Tree Trimming and Pruning – Both our shrub and tree trimming and pruning services are included in your comprehensive service for your lawn maintenance package. We can provide yard maintenance for any sort of plant and tree life. We aim to please by providing regular or seasonal care for your trees so that they continue to be a beautiful addition to your landscape instead of degrading into an eyesore.
- Tree Removal – When you need a tree removed, we would be happy to assist you with this arduous task. Trees can grow to become a nuisance while safety and liability concerns arise. As broken or dead branches decay, they fall from the sky, potentially causing accidental damage to neighboring properties or, at worst, a person! Trees are always a beautiful addition to any property or landscape, but sometimes they just aren’t in the spot you want them!
- Mulching & Weed Management – Planting wood chips around trees, foundation shrubs, and garden plants are like a frame on a picture; it just makes any planting appear finished! Weeds getting out of control? Besides our regular weed management services, consider adding a mulch of your choice to help control them for the long-term. Furthermore, adding wood chips can provide improved structure, enhanced water infiltration and retention, prevent erosion, moderate temperature, suppress pests, provide nutrients, neutralize pollutants, and are an economic and aesthetic benefit to you as well.
- Lawn Reseeding – If your lawn is looking thin, patchy, and brown, then this service is for you! Reseeding your lawn will stimulate a lush, thick, and beautifully green yard. Over time, grass needs to be replaced. Weathered lawns invite annoying weeds. Our reseeding services provide a fast, inexpensive way to help bring your lawn back to its normal self without tearing everything out and starting over. The best time of year to reseed is the fall, primarily because of the weather, weed growth, and plenty of sun allowance due to the loss of leaves on trees. If you are unable to reseed in the fall, the spring is almost as good.
- Sodding Your Lawn – Choosing to use sod instead of seeds can be the preferred option for many people. You can quickly establish a healthy and nearly weed-free lawn right from the start. Sod can be great for properties with lots of slopes or areas that are prone to erosion. If you’ve had a hard time seeding your lawn, it may be time to look into other options. When you choose to have us lay down sodding, rest assured that we take extra care to ensure that the soil is prepared correctly which can be vital for the beauty and health of your new lawn. We will make sure all the fertilizer and nutrients are in place from the beginning so you can enjoy your new lawn to the fullest.
- Fertilizing – When you need a weed-free luscious lawn or common area maintenance, you can rely on us for state of the art fertilization techniques and chemicals to ensure that you have a beautiful, clean, and well maintained atmosphere.
- Planting – If it goes in the ground, we can plant it! Whether you would enjoy a new tree, a gorgeous flower bed, or new grass, our years of experience in Tucson soil speaks for itself.
- Dirt Work – Obviously, we welcome getting our hands dirty! We can move the dirt, clean up debris, or organize it into your flowerbed so that it presents the majestic image you originally dreamed about when first taking up gardening.
- Clean-ups – If you’re looking for professional cleanup of your residential yard or commercial property, you can rely on us to pull every weed, turn over every leaf, look under every rock, pull every dead branch, well… you get the idea! We will clean up your yard or property, thatch the lawn, rake, clean flower beds and bushes, as well as remove all debris.
- Gravel Installation and Removal – Landscaping with gravel is an option. It is durable enough and ideal for paths, terraces, and driveways. Gravel can sometimes convey a more organic feel than other types of paving. Gravel conforms to any shape and is easy to change! Want to add a new flower bed? It’s easy to move and works well in all climates.
- Dumpster Rental for Junk Removal – If you’re in need of a large dumpster, we can help with that. If you’re getting rid of old furniture, remodeling a home, decluttering, or moving, we’ll take care of you. Please call for availability and with some advance notice if possible. Your trash is our treasure so call today!
- Backhoe & Small Tractor Service – Yes, we do offer backhoe service and small tractor services for small demolition, maintenance, and different landscape projects. Our excavating crew is extremely cautious and careful to ensure that it is done right the first time. If you have a special project in mind, that you may need backhoe service or a small tractor to complete, please give us a call and fill us in on the details and we can come up with a solution once we’ve assessed your needs.
If any question is left unanswered, please do not hesitate to call.
Anthony – Owner